Toutâ Galation is an organization for Gaulish Polytheists, by Gaulish Polytheists, focused on a number of objectives:
- To bring greater awareness of Gaulish Polytheism to the wider polytheistic and global community.
- To provide educational resources and curricula to anyone wishing to learn or enter Gaulish custom.
- To create & offer and foster a rich variety of Gaulish spaces online, such as our Gaulchat discord server, and establishing in-person communities.
- To organize a number of events for the Gaulish community, such as our Comreton Calleios online convention and larger in-person meetups.
- Support fledgling Gaulish traditions and other revivalist Gaulish customs.
- To maintain Gaulish Polytheism as a bastion of inclusivity, actively combating any White Supremacist or Folkish intrusions.
- Encourage the use of more and more Gaulish terminology in our every day interactions, as well developing and teaching a Gaulish language program.
We’re an entirely democratically run organization with an utmost passion for Gaulish Polytheism, looking to teach, learn, and to provide a space for all Gaulish Polytheists. We meet frequently to worship and perform ritual online.
Our vision is one day to have a network of in-person groups, with local leaderships and events, with those collective elected leaderships collaborating in council with the Toutâ’s global body supporting Gaulish Polytheism for decades to come.